Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Late Night in Clayton



I thought I'd start the blog off with a video!! I could watch this video 10000000 times. It cracks me up every time I watch it. So I hope it makes you smile like it does me.... of course I'm able to laugh knowing she was okay... but I was freaking out at the time *L*!

So Kyle is still at work :( in Clayton!!!! And it's 10:08pm right now. Once he actually leaves, it's 80 miles from the Clayton store to here. He hasn't worked this late in.... well ever!!

The kids and I had a wonderful evening. We ate at Taco Bell with my mom because Heidi "has never eaten there in a long time" she said! Then the kids & I came home... they got baths... we colored.... I rocked Sophie to sleep... then of course had the usual... bottles to wash, bags to unpack, washed 2 and folded 2 loads of laundry, bags to prepare, etc... Meme came up here to see us for a little while.... and once she left, Heidi, Karter, and I rocked.... and he fell asleep. So it was a pretty drama free night for a change haha!

Oh let me tell you about my incredible deal today.... I went to Rite Aid during lunch and was able to get 2 packs of diapers (Huggies bluejean kind.... 75% off), 3 toothbrushes, and a box of ziplocks for $8.98. How about that for some bargains???

Anyway.... I got some research I want to do... so I'm going to leave this short blog. Guess what..... shockingly it's almost another weekend already!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment