Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Late Night for Kyle

The picture above was taken before church Sunday. We sent it to Kyle since he was away.



Kyle worked late again tonight :(! He didn't get home until about 7:50. The kiddos and I had a good, but of course crazy chaotic evening. I had hoped for us all to go to church tonight... but with him working late.... I don't know that I could do it with getting off, gettings kiddos, getting baths, and supper.... and making it on time.

Here are my beautiful Princess' before "school" this morning!!


Heidi LOVES to paint her toe nails and finger nails... and NEVER wants them just pink... or just red. They HAVE to be something funky... which I guess matches her personality. And she wanted me to take a picture of them this morning *L*!

So I had to work a little later than usual today.... I didn't get off until about 5:20... and had to run get the kiddos at Kids World. They were waiting for me :)!!! All smiles of course!!

So when we got home.... Karter went to the fridge to find something to drink *L*!
Then he went STRAIGHT to the basket of toys... and dumped every toy out!! It's like he HAS to turn everything over. Or push everything off the table. He almost can't function unless everything is upside down *L*!

Good news was.... since Karter dumped all the toys out, Sophie was excited to sit and play with all of them... so I was able to change out of my work clothes. By the time I changed, the kiddos were hungry.... so I fed Sophie while making the others homemade mini pizzas (Meme's recipe).


Karter of course got the broom out of the closet and was driving his sister NUTS!!! He LOVES to mess up whatever she is doing... and he does it with a huge smile.
After Sophie ate, she played for a while.... then it was Karter's turn!! She was SUPER sleepy... so I went ahead and gave her a bath in the kitchen sink. That way I could still feed the other two, clean the kitchen some, unload and load the dish washer, etc..... that's why I LOVE a kitchen bath!!! So then guess what...... Sophie of course POOPED in the sink!!! Yep!! Thankfully by this time, Karter was finished eating and wanted down. I got him down and had no choice by to put naked tail in there.
She had a BALL!!! I of course hadn't had time to clean up the tray.... but I watched her very close to make sure she didn't choke. She more or less just got the sauce all over her face and threw as much as she could on the floor *L*!


After cleaning the sink really well, I put her BACK in there and she played for a little longer.... then I look at Karter in the living room.... and he's taking his pants off *L*!

Of course in the midst of the excitement..... bugaboo is just chillin' in the recliner!

After Soph was dressed, I had to change Karter's dirty diaper and then give he and Heidi a bath. While they were in the bath Sophie and I cleaned the living room and kitchen as much as I could, put the diapers, wipes, and Karter's extra pants in the car (he messed his extra pair up at school today..... so I always take another pair when he uses those) to take to Kids World in the morning. If I don't load them the night before, chances are I am going to forget them in the morning. Then we sat in the bathroom with the big kids and got splashed all over! Our bathroom floor practically gets mopped every night from the amount of water that I have to clean up after bath time.

Karter picked out his pjs :).... he loves doing that. Sophie was screaming while I was dressing him and Heidi was trying her hardest to calm her... but it didn't work until she got in my arms. She was so sleepy she couldn't even stand her own self.... so at that point it was like I had a minute to fix her a bottle and rock her... she was asleep in 2 minutes.

My little photographer took this picture.... we had just read.... you guessed it.... Llama Llama Where's Your Mama?

Sophie Lynne was OUT!!!

Karter was cheesin'


My beautiful big baby girl!

Heidi took this one too..... Kyle even looks tired to me... and by this point, I was give slam out!


I have to tell you.... two days ago I started this video..... it has kicked my butt!!! I am soooooo unbelievably sore. It works every part of your body. I'm very excited about it. I want to be in shape very badly.... so I am really trying. I did it on my lunch break yesterday.... but it was a little much for me to do on my lunch break. It was 26 minutes long... and that doesn't count me changing clothes.... driving home... etc... for my hour break.

But I think I am going to have to do it then. By the time things settle down in the Colquett Household, I am too pooped to do it.

There are 3 levels to the video.... I think I am going to do 30 days on each level. I'm just at the beginner one and I can hardly move. So as of right now, I highly recommend it.

******* OH I have to share some exciting news.... haha.... most of you that know me know that I buy a ton of stuff on eBay. Well this morning I won Heidi a swimsuit for .06 and Sophie the same one just a different color for $3. Shipping and all I paid like $9.98..... crazy huh??? And I'm going to get their initials monogrammed on them. How about that for a deal???

No comments:

Post a Comment