Friday, March 11, 2011

Finally Friday


These pictures were taken yesterday morning before we left for the day.

Well some of you already know, but Kyle's Uncle David passed away only a couple hours after he left Wednesday night. He was so glad he got to spend those last few moments with him. The funeral is Sunday and Kyle has been asked to say the prayer at the graveside.

Yesterday evening, Tyler picked up the "big kids" from Kids World and took them to the park. Thankfully Kyle worked in Andalusia yesterday afternoon so he was home before me. When I got off, I picked him up....we got Sophie and headed to his Uncle David's house.

We ended up staying there for a while and then picked up Tyler, Heidi, and Karter and headed to The Ellison's.

Karter "drove us" there. They only live right up the road.

KyKy and Soph
Here are some pictures of the kiddos playing at Jonathan & Amanda's:






Okay and those of you that know CrAzY Amanda, look at what she did to my poor kids..... Sophie looks scared to death *L*!


"My Mama Said...... fat babies can't smile..... I'm a fat baby..... now watch me smile"


Well going home.... Heidi got to drive. She did really well actually.

Of course Heidi and Karter wanted to go home with Babee and KyKy. So Karter rode home with Babee and Heidi rode home with KyKy. So it's just me and Sophie Lynne this morning. Kind of strange!

She wouldn't get the wipe out of her mouth *L*!

She's such a doll!!!
So Happy Friday everyone!! It has been a different kind of week!! Schools under lock down, bad weather, etc..... almost time to relax :)!! Have a great weekend!!!

Enjoy the video. Sophie looks like she's biting him, but she has no teeth!! And notice how she & Karter have the "huh" down!

1 comment:

  1. I saw your big kids at the park. I was at Beth's house while they were playing. MK wanted to go to the park, but we didn't make it over!

    ReplyDelete