Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Typical Day in the Neighborhood

We have really had a good week so far. Monday night when we picked Heidi up from dance, we headed to my moms to eat supper. She cooked some yummy spaghetti. The kids and I LOVE spaghetti.... but of course Kyle doesn't, so I don't get to cook it often.

Usually when we go to one of our parents houses at night, we take pjs just in case the kiddos get a bath over there. Most of the time they do..... you never know if someone will fall asleep on the ride home.

Sweet Sophie Girl in the tub at Babee's

Karter Man "cheesin' " at Babee's

While I am getting ready in the mornings, the kiddos usually play in my room... destroying it of course *haha*!!! BUT that's okay.... Like Karter's polka dotted sheets :)?

Karter looks big in this picture to me....

Wipe Out!!!

So an update on Karter's sleeping...... he seems to do better on the mattress in our room. He still gets up at least once a night, but he'll generally go right back to sleep. SOOOO who knows Sophie may end up in there with us too *L*! Heidi will usually start out laying with Karter, but she'll wait until we go to sleep and crawl in the bed with us. Seriously~!! I asked her the other morning what happened and she said "Me was laying there thinking of scary stuff and hearing scary sounds"..... so I couldn't let her be scared :)!!!

Yesterday my mom picked the kids up from KW and they went with her to feed the horses. They LOVE to feed the horses. Tyler sent me these pictures from his phone.


Last night I cooked the yummy "gourmet" chicken noodle soup and a home made apple pie and carried it over to my dads for supper. We ended up staying over there pretty late.... but the kiddos were having a good time!

Karter kept carrying around these M&Ms offering them to people.... it was funny because he spilt some and of course when he went to pick those up, he spilt the others *haha*!

He finally found someone that wanted them just as much or probably more than he did *L*!

He wouldn't let me move the dish. (no worries.... I stayed there the entire time.... she didn't eat/swallow one)

Heidi slipped and bumped her head in the bathtub at their house and had to have a band aide. Karter of course then had to have one.

This is funny to me.... perfect camera timing. His face is priceless while taking the band aide off.

Heidi's boo boo

Both boo boos

Aunt Jeanna and Uncle Mark came over and she got her in some Sophie Lovin'!!

I never could get a good picture of Karter and Grandmama throwing the ball.... you can barely see it in her hands.

Something was funny!!!

Laughing with Ky Ky


Here's Karter and KyKy playing.... I love to hear a child laugh.... to me that is the best medicine!!



Anyway.... Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment