Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday ALL Day!


For a Monday, today was wonderful.

Tonight we went and ate at Lindsay's house. The food was yummy and the kids had a ball!

Before we picked Heidi up from dance and headed to Lindsay's, Kyle, Karter, Sophie, and I hung out outside. I actually talked Karter into taking some pictures :)!! I ended up cutting me out of 2 of them.... was not liking them :)!!



I also sweet talked Kyle into working on a project of mine for Sophie's party :)!! Such a good husband!


Sophie girl waiting... ignore the tank in the background. Something Kyle brought home from work for he and his dad to "work" on.... they have a "portable grill" in mind!


Amanda and Jonathan also ate at Lindsay's.


Peek-A-Boo.....

Amanda told Karter he would ride her on the bike... so he didn't forget of course.... but Jonathan had to test it out first :)!


Sophie was practicing her ABC's *L*!


In between them watching the game Heidi was playing on Kyle's phone, Sophie was also "attacking" her.


Look at this huge smile....



Jonathan had to get him some practice in *L*!

Amanda had to get her picture taken with Soph's toes... although you can't even see them.

Sweet Daddy!!

Baby Karter *L* and Amanda.... oh payback is soooo coming back to her one day.

When we left Lindsay's, we went to Papa and Nana's to get the girls' birthday invitations.

Smiley Sophie

Papa loves his Sophie

Heidi sure was concentrating on the blocks....


Kyle of course took these pictures... so there's only a gazillion *L*!




I tried to upload a video of this in action, but it wouldn't work :(



Nana and Sophie....



Here are some pictures Kyle took on his phone if the hail.....




Here's more he took on his phone from Brayden's party Saturday:

Heidi and Presley


Birthday Boy's mom and Soph

Karter thoroughly enjoyed Brayden's Gato'
r






Karter was all about the gold fish in the vase..... haha
Kyle was afraid they were party favors *L*

And then just to leave on a funny note.... here's a text picture I got from my silly brother :) Makes me laugh out loud!



Well.... I sure am tired :) taking super to a friend tomorrow night that has a new baby. I think I am going to take the "gourmet" chicken noodle soup :)!

**The Rattlesnake Rodeo is this weekend.... in case you didn't know (& those of you that know me well know....) I LOVE to go to the ORR!! I like to just walk around and eat and watch things. I have always enjoyed it. I actually have to work at it Friday night.

Anyway.... good day so maybe that means for a good week :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment