Monday, March 7, 2011

It's Monday Already!!!

Well it's Monday again.... back at it!!

Although it was a rainy weekend, we still had a good one. Got a lot accomplished!!

Tyler came home Thursday night and is here a week because of Spring Break. Of course Heidi thinks when he is home that she lives with him!!

Thursday night we went to the funeral home and then Heidi stayed with KyKy and Babee. Tyler always sends me pictures of what they are doing.... I love it :)!!

They cut and washed the barbies hair *haha*!! AND he took her to Hardees the next morning :)!




Oscar actually slept with her all night!

Tyler picked the kiddos up from school Friday.... and then Friday night we went to our friends, The McCords, for dinner. This was on the way there :)!


This is one of their triplets, Caleb.

That's their daughter, Kylea playing with Heidi. Kyle loved the ABC mat *L*!

Oops... Micah is cut off some, but that's him on the left and of course Caleb again.

And last but not least.... Irelyn.


Heidi of course had to stay with Kyky at Papa & Nana's Friday night. So Saturday morning we were up bright and early and Karter went outside and helped his daddy clean the shop while Soph stayed inside with me. I was able to get all the washing done and clean out the oh so messy pantry/closet/storage thing in the kitchen *L*!

Karter just had to get in the walker :)

Now Sophie's turn!!

Sophie was VERY clingy Saturday... wouldn't let me out of her sight. Then she got super cranky that afternoon and stayed that way all evening. Maybe she's teething? I can't feel any teeth, but I don't know what else to "blame" it on.



HAHA I gave Kyle that Avalanche YEARS ago.... and he won't throw it away although it hasn't worked since the 2nd month I gave it to him *L*! Karter had to dig it out and show Josh.


Heidi bug got to get in the attic at Papa and Nana's. Made me a little nervous looking at this picture..... BUT that's just a mom thing :)!

Saturday evening we went to Andalusia and ate at the Mexican Restaurant and then went to my Uncle Victor and Aunt Kathy's.

Lauri, Frazier, Sophie, and Nana

Sophie sure did enjoy her some re-fried beans *L*!

Heidi playing at their house

They love to climb up the stairs and slide down....

Sunday we hung out for a while and then Heidi, Tyler, Mama, and I rode over to JC Penney before church that night.

Kyle and the two babies napped while we were gone :)


Poor Sophie looks scared to death here!!

This was before going back to church. She was having a fit to get in the stroller. So I buckled her in and she went for a ride!!




Yes, Heidi had to change sweaters *L*! this is her all time favorite sweater.


My handsome little man!

I have nursery at 5:00.... so I always take my camera.... Sophie kept loosing her pants :( So I finally just took them off for her.


Last night we ate at Kyle's moms and of course Heidi put in to stay with Babee and Kyky. So he is taking her to Burger King this morning and then to Preschool.
I have to tell you.... Heidi caught me off guard last night at Kyle's parents house. We were talking and all of a sudden Heidi said "If you want to kill us, just give us away. We can go to Papas, Memes, or Babee.... she don't got nobody"... I looked at Cindy all confused... and then at Heidi and I told her I WOULD NEVER think of doing such a thing and why did she say that... anyway... she thought we were talking about the mom that killed her two kids and she said that's what that mom should have done.

She has a VERY good memory.... and she thinks things through most of the time. Maybe she'll stay like that!!! :)!!!

Well..... HAPPY MONDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment