Monday, March 28, 2011

A lot has been going on

Wow so much has went on since I last blogged. Last week really wasn't one of my better weeks, but that's okay.... I'm bound and determined to make this one better than the last :)!!

Our centurytel modem went out Wednesday night in the middle of a blog post (what are the odds *L*).... and it was Saturday morning before they were able to come fix it.

It's almost Easter :)!! Here's my beautiful wreath/bow my mom made us:


Last Wednesday before church the kiddos played outside. I made a quick Spaghetti Supper.... that of course my sweet husband wouldn't eat!! UGH! He's a meat and potatoes guy.... and well I'm not.... I love to eat... and I'm trying to give my kids a variety too!!

So here are some pictures that I took before church:






Now this is some play hard feet....


Karter loved the trailor.


Sophie thought she was at least 5 years old *L* "driving" the car.






Sisterly Love


Kman and Sophie Girl


Sweet Kiddos.... Thursday was MeMe's Birthday :)




So we all went to David's Catfish to Celebrate....

It is almost impossible to get a family picture anymore....




There's the Birthday Girl!!!








All of the grandkids.....




HAHA Here's Kyle on the phone with Centurytel that night after we got home.


Friday night Kyle and I went on a way over due date! First date at least since Sophie has been born. So anyway the girls went to my moms and Karter went to my dads. They went to a crafish/shrimp boil..... here's Kman with a fish:

Saturday we played outside most ALLLLLLL day!! It was soooo nice. I brought lunch out to the kiddos.... so they had a little "picnic" *L*!!













the kiddos LOVE the trampoline.




Laughing little girl.....


Kyle is so proud of this picture *L*!!!


Look at that dirty face *haha*!


Saturday afternoon we went to Brayden's party. Brayden was born only like a week or two before Karter. Here's one of my Cricut Creations :)!


This was the only 2 minute nap Karter got Saturday.... and it was on the way to the party.



Samantha and Sophie....



Bubble time!! CRAZY me put punch in the bubble thing.... thankfully Kayla caught me before green punch was slung everywhere *L*!




After the party, Heidi went home with Presley. That was her first night away from home at a friend's house. She had a BALL!!!!


My sweet girl and Meme after we got home from the party:




Sunday after church, we went to Enterprise and ate at Mellow Mushroom. When we got home, it had stormed..... and cleared up at that time... so the kids played in the mud :)!!!







Karter had on "duck pants" *L*!!! Quack attack!! HAAHAA



And this is why we had to stop playing in the m ud.......


It ended up hailing at my moms... and messing up majority of the trailors she rents out. Most all of them had busted windows.... vinyl missing, etc. Kyle said it looked like a machine gun had went off!!




And last night we crashed *L*!



So anyway,..... hopefully this week is better :)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment