Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gosh.... the days go faster than I think

I can hardly believe it is Wednesday morning and I am just now doing another blog.

To be honest, I have been so tired at night by the time I settle down.

Anyway... here are the girls' feet yesterday morning. Heidi liked it because their shoes "matched".


My sweet girls.....


My Big Sophie Girl....



Snack time.... I always remember in school "starving" when I got out.... and it must just be a school thing.... Heidi and Karter are too!!



Of course we played out side.

I cooked supper for some friends and while I was cooking the kiddos played and played. We got a swing for Christmas and we haven't had a stand to put it on.... well my aunt and uncle didn't want their stand anymore, so they gave it to us :)!! Kyle put it all together yesterday afternoon!!! I love it!! We just have to paint the stand white now.

Babee and the girls checking out the new swing....

My little man....

Babee and snoozing Sophie

Karter's gotten to where he doesn't want to give kisses, he'll let you give his head a kiss, OR sometimes if you're lucky..... he'll give you an Eskimo Kiss :)!

My sweet man....

Oh yes..... of course he had to "drive" while I went inside to get things together to go to Papa and Nana's.


Smiley Girl!!!

We ate supper at my dad and Yana's last night and Kyle and my dad did something to my dads bike *L*!! Karter was allllllll about it!!


He kept saying he wanted to ride, but when it came down to it he wouldn't for some reason.



Sophie and Nana


Well 1/2 way through the week...... the weather is still amazing!! Maybe it'll continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment