Thursday, March 31, 2011

April Fools and Rattlesnake Rodeo


Well last night I was too tired to blog :(.... by the time we got home from church, settled in.... watched my 2 Wednesday night shows.... Criminal Minds & Law and Order... and Kyle had to use the computer for a while... and then I had to download a new print shop thing I got off eBay (of course *S*).... it was too late to blog....

So.... yesterday afternoon we took the kids to see the snakes... it's a good thing we did yesterday... (You'll find out why on down)

Look at this big blue eyes :)
A little blurry, but too cute not to share.

There was one snake that was really angry.... his rattler kept "buzzing" or whatever you call it *L*!

Karter was amazed..

HAHA So my mom was in a serious stare at the snaked with the kids and telling them how bad they are.... and Kyle got a little stick and rubbed it on her arm..... needless to say I'm surprised she didn't run all the way back to my house *L*.... and I literally almost pee'd in my pants it was so funny. As you can see, Kyle thought it was hilarious!!!

Heidi Leigh

Myles Karter

Karter was banging on the cage.... of course when Kyle gets up there, he bangs on it too forgetting that Karter did. I'm afraid if Karter is going to be like Kyle, I'm going to have my hands full....... huh MeMe??? haha

Babee and Heidi


So this afternoon we walked to see the snakes. I had told the kids last week that we would walk from our house to where the snakes are.... she was going to ride the pink car, but the battery was almost dead :( So I pushed Karter in the stroller and Kyle pulled the girls in the wagon. Oh and Josh went too :)

Look at my BIG GUY!!

Sophie Lynne


This child is DRAMA..... let me repeat..... DDDDDRRRRAAAMMMMMMMMMAAAA!!! No idea where she gets it from *L*!!! It's almost unbelievable how dramatic she is 80% of the time.

Getting ready to stroll....



It really was a beautiful day to be out walking.....


So we get all the way there.... and a lot of you know where we live and where the snakes are.... well as you can see..... THEY ARE GONE!!!!! I guess they were taken to the stadium today to get ready for the weekend. SOOOO we walked all that way to just turn around and head back home!!



My smily girl

Me and my girls4


So as you know tomorrow is April Fools Day.... well we always set our boss' up pretty good. The best one yet (and you're welcome to use this one *L*).... is I think it was about 3 years ago all the tellers met up at Subway in time for work and we had already taken turns "calling in" for various reasons. They were freaking out!! The only person that knew was Robin, which is my current boss. It was so funny. John, our CFO, was in a panic asking Robin if she knew how to run a teller drawer.... he never realized it was April 1st!! HAHA! BUT I'll wait and share what we did this year until afterwards. They always know to expect something but never know what.

BUT Cindy had a great idea to do these cupcakes that look like "real" food. She got it from one of the blogs I follow.... we had fun making them.... (Except of course drama chica named Heidi got mad at us) and I think it is a wonderful idea too!

Most of the ingredients....


Deep concentration....




Spaghetti Noodles

Peas and Carrots

Spaghetti and Meatballs


Mashed Potatoes, gravy, and butter

Although I always enjoy baking/cooking.... I enjoy rocking my children to sleep more!!! I didn't get to tonight :( Sophie stood it as long as she could.... and she just fell out in her Daddy's arms.... I guess he needs his turn too every now and then *L*!! But it sure makes me feel like I haven't held her much today.

Tomorrow night I have to work the gate at the rodeo. And then of course Saturday we're planning on going to it! I absolutely can't go to the rodeo without getting a funnel cake!! Even if I only eat 3 bites, it's just a tradition *L*!! Oh and we have a fun little project planned Saturday morning.... but it's a secret :)!! You'll find out one day what it is!!!

And guess what... Karter's party is one week from Saturday. I'm VERY excited... I just hope I have everything together.

Anyway.... have a fantabulous weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment