Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's a Good Life!!

You know..... I am so thankful for my life. I have a wonderful family, a wonderful husband, wonderful friends, amazingly wonderful children, and a magnificently wonderful Father up above that loves me! How much better can it get?

Look at these sweet innocent toes...... how adorable? Mrs Lori and Miss Hayley at Kids World painted them yesterday.
Last night after we got Heidi from dance we went to my Dad and Yana's for supper. With this new time change, time seems to slip away from me even faster. Right now as I am writing this blog, it's 10:01 pm... but I still feel like there's a lot that I need to do.

Sweet Karter man.... and Sweet Sophie girl.... Sophie was watching Papa and Karter play "Monkey Pile"


Sophie is pulling up on everything and anything... and balancing so well!!



HAHA.... we have LOTS of funny memories with this ball!!! Kyle kept trying to balance on it... it was so funny because unexpectedly (Of course I didn't get the initial one on video) Heidi pushed the ball out from under Kyle.... toooo funny!



Karter then had to join in on the fun :)!


He has to check everything out.... just like his Daddy!


Karter is going back and forth between the two labs my dad and Yana have on the fireplace. He calls one of them Sadie and one Bryce. Sadie is my dad and Yana's lab and Bryce is my cousin Jonathan's lab. Bryce gets to visit Sadie often :) And happened to be there last night.

Sophie sure wanted to hold Heidi's Popsicle!



My sweet babies!!


Well I did better this morning with time... .still ran, ran, ran.... but at least it was better. It was still dark outside, so the kids and I got to playing and I didn't realize what time it was. I looked at the clock and it was 7:20 and I still had to finish blow drying my hair! In case you don't know, I have to be at work at 7:45..... so i TRY to leave the house by 7:30.

This afternoon Kyle worked in Andalusia, so he got home pretty early.... so he went to the land and helped Jonathan with his fence.

So the kids and I hung out for a while... and then headed out there ourselves.

Karter loves Sophie's little puffs.... I thought it was cute how he kept feeding them to her... I think she enjoyed it too :)!



Mommy and her girls....


Heidi actually took this picture..... I actually thought it was neat seeing how little Sophie looks compared to her surroundings.

Oh how this little girl loves her swing!!

Whoa Nelly.... my little Diva Child!

I was trying to get the wagon clean so they could go for a ride.... didn't work out so much. Needed the water hose, but I knew that would be an absolute mistake to let Karter see me touching the waterhose! He'd be soaking wet in about 3 minutes.

The girls enjoyed sitting in the car snacking on chips and puffs.



They love their Aunt Amanda :)!


HAHA I had to take this picture.... it looks like Jonathan is sitting doing nothing while Kyle is doing all the work. JE is actually working on the chain saw :)!


How precious is this picture??? I just love it... and those wide lenses actually make Soph's cheeks look a little puffier *haha*!

MKC III lovessssssss his Daddy!!!


Josh got to go too :)!


Heidi has realized that she is big enough to "carry" Sophie. It makes me very nervous.... so I don't let her go far.... but I still make a huge deal about how big Heidi is getting and she loves it! Wonderful Big Sister!


So for about 3 days now I keep forgetting some things that I needed to get at the store on my lunch break.... so after we all got home, Heidi and I ran to the Family Dollar real fast. Karter was a little whiny.... and wanted in the sink with Sophie. So why not :)??? Kyle bathed them while we ran to the store.


After everything calmed down some.... the kids needed to get their last play on *L*!! I was in the kitchen and all of a sudden it got dark in the living room.... well Sophie found the chords... and pulls the lamp chord out of the wall! That is just what Karter always did.... Heidi never did touch it! He of course had to go check it out after I said something to her.


Heidi was "helping" me fold towels..... and then somehow Karter wound up laying on most of them pretending like he was going to sleep.


I am excited because we are going to try our hardest to go to church tomorrow night.

Oh I had lunch with the bestie today!! Yummy Rancho Grande! She is out on Spring Break!

Oh and I need to share some pretty cool stuff Heidi has learned... which this is mostly for my records when I look back on this blog.

*She knows that green and yellow make blue
*She can spell: No, Heidi, Bobcats, Mat, Cat, To, Dog, Karter, Sophie, Mommy, Daddy, Apple, Opp, Hank, and I am sure lots more than I can't think of right now.
*She knows that red and blue make purple

They are learning the color combination's at Pre-School. I am amazed everyday at how smart she is. The list above could go on and on and on, but most of it she has been doing.

Anyway.... hard to believe tomorrow is hump day!! I hope you all enjoy the day!

PS: Kyle and I worked on a canvas project tonight for Sophie's party :) AND I got some hot pink table cloths, and beautiful hot pink and yellow flowers for Heidi's party at the Family Dollar. You can find good deals if you just look.... in advance that is :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment