Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Me Evening (For about 1 1/2 hrs) :)

Happy St Patrick's Day!! I hope you remembered your green :)!! I don't have any reason to just "like" this day, but it's just fun to say you HAVE to wear green so you don't get pinched.

This afternoon I guess you could say I had my once every 2 month me time. I had my hair done and eye brows waxed :)!! Something about doing those two things just make me feel refreshed. Kyle got off work in time, so he picked the kids up from Kids World and they spent all afternoon together. I missed them like CrAzY!! Just for that 1 1/2 hrs..... I couldn't get them off my mind!!

On my way in I picked us up some supper from Benton's.

This picture of Sophie was actually taken last night in Kyle's "Man Cave"!! Earlier this week I got out Heidi's 12 month summer clothes to go through for Sophie... and I thought there was more, so we were on a treasure hunt ;)!! The pool table ended up being a bad idea because Karter came in and of course started throwing the balls!! YIKES!

This is a picture Kyle took of the girls this afternoon. We were in such a rush this morning that I didn't have time to get all three's picture taken in their green.

Oops.... a little out of order... but this was last night before church.

How precious is Soph?? :)!! And my handsome boy in the background.


I have decided that it doesn't matter what time I get up in the mornings... I am going to be rushed starting about 7:20. I get to playing with the kids and getting them ready that I lose track of time. But like I told my dad.... I'd rather go to work 1/2 dressed than to miss out on good mornings. My coworkers have just gotten used to seeing me come in with sometimes only 1 earring on, spit up on my shirt or pants, drink spilt on my clothes, or who knows what...

Like this morning.... I ended up forgetting all of Sophie's bottles at home!! Her formula was in her bag, but not her bottles. Thankfully Kids World had one she could use. But by the time I try to remember all of the other stuff I'm usually bound to forget something. I can't tell you the number of times I have forgotten Karter or Heidi's breakfast in the microwave... or juice on the counter... haha... or spoon... seems to be something is forgotten at least once a week. But I don't ever remember forgetting the bottles... I think I forgot the formula once... which I guess is worse than bottles... haha.

This was this morning.... Heidi wasn't dressed yet... and was "cold".... so she got on "Karter's bed" and cuddled! Oh and speaking of... guess what??? HE SLEPT ALL NIGHT LAST NIGHT!!! I honestly do not remember the last time Karter slept ALL night. I was amazed. I got up with Sophie from about 1:20-2:20... and I kept thinking he would be up any minute.

This was this morning too.... he LOVES to try on mine and Heidi's shoes. I'm not really sure why!!?!?!?! Maybe they are just easier to get to than Kyle's *L*!?!?!!?!?!? He'll appreciate these pictures later... as well as all the other embarrassing ones I seem to take.

Anyway.... it's already the weekend.... hard to believe. I wished the days went as slow as they did when I was a little girl. The days seemed to never end... and now they seem to end too fast. That's why you have to enjoy each moment... and pick your battles. Don't fight your kids over the small stuff. It's not worth it!

Have a marvelous weekend! I am sure I'll have lots of pictures to share come Sunday night/Monday. One thing about it... Heidi, Karter, and Sophie will definitely be able to look back on their childhood and almost know their every move *L*!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment