Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Another Catch Up Blog....

I started this blog Saturday night and of course I fell asleep and wasn't able to finish it. Seems like I ran all last week and this weekend. Tonight was the first night that we actually stayed pretty low key. Anyway.... I'll get to all of that :)!!! So here is what has been going on....

Kyle was in Houston, TX all last week for school. He had it rough *L*!! He was enjoying picking at me about him staying in the Hilton. Here is a picture of his supper one night: BARF!!!!!


It's like.... I know that bacon comes from a pig.... and I know that hamburgers come from a cow, but I promise if you have an entire cow roasting, I WILL NOT eat a hamburger or anything else off of it.... Kyle of course thought it was delish!!

Last Tuesday was parentday at dance. I enjoyed that so much, but really hated that Kyle missed it :-(! Here are the "Opp girls": (Abbie Grace, Heidi, their teacher Mrs. Leigh Ann (Aunt Leigh Ann to Heidi *S*), Katie, and Sara Catherine.

I look at these pictures and I feel like I am looking at my old dance pictures. It really brings back memories. Heidi reminds me of little me so much.




Sara Catherine and Heidi:

Kyle's plane was supposed to land in Dothan Friday night at 10:19. Heidi had to twirl at the Andalusia vs Opp game Friday night too. SOOO I was planning on going to watch her perform and then she and I were going to head to Dothan and go to a few stores before getting Kyle.

She did AMAZING!!! I was soooo impressed with all that she could do :)!!! It put a big smile on my face!!That's her in the picture walking away from me:

Heidi & Katie:
Heidi had lots of fans in the stands to watch her :)!! Papa, Nana, Babee, Jody, KyKy, and Amy came to watch her :)!!!

Sophie was enjoying entertaining everyone in the stands *L*!












We left a little before 7:00 I guess it was. I don't remember exactly. Plans changed since KyKy was home *L*!!! Heidi wanted to go eat with all of them at Barr's, so Kman went with me. We had a good time, but unfortunately Kyle's plane kept getting delayed. We went in several stores and they were announcing closing time *L*!! That's a lot of fun with a 2 year old *haha*! WalMart was the only one not closed.

Kyle then called and told me they were pretty sure it was going to be canceled so for me to go on home. Thankfully I was in Walmart, so I didn't rush away. He called me not long after and said he thought they were about to Board. My cousin lives in Dothan, so Kman and I were able to go to his house and snooze on their couch until his plane landed. We got home a little after 2am and then was woken up bright and early by a beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed 5 year old!

Here's Kman with me at Starbucks :)
He enjoyed hanging out with his mommy :)!!
Sooooooooo sugary sweet!!!! I LOVE this little man!


Saturday, I let Kyle sleep in for a long time and then we went and got Soph from my dads. That afternoon we had family pictures taken down at the Honey Hole. Daddy George (Kyle's mom's dad) has a cabin out in the country that has always been called the Honey Hole. Daddy George was so very special to all of us, so we wanted our pictures taken there.


Kyle and Little Miss hanging out after pictures:


Leigh Ann, Cindy, and me:



After pictures, we went to MeMe's house and hung out and enjoyed homemade potato soup and chili. She always comes up with creative desserts and snacks. She found this pumpkin cake and picked it up for the kiddos to enjoy :)!!! So cute!!


Sophie helped herself to someone's cake *L*!!



Here's a picture of me and my precious children before church on Sunday:



After church we came home to change close and head to Point A to my cousin's sons 1st birthday party :)!! Handsome Mr. Rylan turned 1 (today actually).

Heidi Leigh of course was alllllll about posing *L*!!!





We had a great time at Rylan's party.





Sophie and Karter ate them some yummy hotdog :)!!


Tawny had the cutest thing set up.... coloring papers and crayons for them to color on. Very good idea.



Sophie loved the "balls" aka balloons *L*!




Birthday boy with his sweet Mommy and Daddy and my cousin Drew and Grandmama :)!



Sophie ate so much jello it's not even funny *L*!!





I don't care what yous ay.... this is a handsome little boy ;)!!




Heidi was telling her daddy bye. She left early for Children's Choir Practice.



Frazier, Rylan, and Sophie were enjoying all of Rylan's new toys :)!!




Sweet Sophie had her a good time at the party :)


Sunday night after church was busy busy!! Had to make all the goodies for the Halloween parties at Kids World and OES. Thankfully KC helped me :)!!

We made friendly monster cupcakes.... marshmellows are the eyes ;-)
And rice krispy cupcakes thanks to the idea from my friend, Tamara.


So anyway although we were busy this last weekend, we'll be even busier this coming weekend. We have the Fall Festival at church, a couple's shower for Lindsay & Kaleb, and of course the AL vs LSU game! All of that back to back!! We'll make it work :)!!!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment