Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Daddy/Son Day

Kyle told me last night that he wanted to have a Daddy/Karter Day and a Daddy/Sophie Day. Today was Daddy and Karter day. They had to make their appearance at Parrish's Bait Shop. in case you don't know where or what that is, it is a local bait shop where alot of men hang out... grill... and of course tell all that the know because they KNOW IT ALL!!!!

They surprised me with a visit at the bank :)!! Such a nice visit. Karter was so funny. He always puts a smile on my face :)!! When they left the bank, they went fishing. Karter's first fishing trip. Kyle said they caught 10 fish. He didn't think about savings Kman's first one for us to mount... so that just gives them an excuse to go again :)!!






At lunch, Karter told me... "I want you to be right back" when I was leaving :)!! Now that will put a smile on your face *L*! I said.... Karter, I love you thissssssss much (stretching my arms as wide as I can) and without skipping a beat he said.... "This much?" So non chilantly (sp?)*L*!

When I got home from work, all the children were in the bath tub.... just a playing and splashing :)! I tell ya.... I love my man!! He sure is a good daddy.... and it just takes the stress load off so much when he is home and helps. With it being church night, it's a lot easier when they get a bath before we go. So anyway... when they got out, they ate whatever they wanted *L*.... so sausage and corn dogs it was. I had to get a picture of my sweet babies sitting at their little table eating and then Big Sis in the background playing with her babies.



Yesterday Kyle and I enjoyed another lunch date :)!! I LOVE having him home in case I have never mentioned it. *L*!!! He picked the babies up from school early and sent me this picture of them :)!!! He said they were in such a good mood.

Sissy had dance, so when I got home, I changed clothes and we headed to the farm to pick up pecans! KC has been in a picking and selling mood lately *L*!! And it's nice just to get outside and doing something as a family.
Me and my sweet babies. You know I look at this picture and I can't picture it without Sophie. Ya know? God had all of this in His plan and I didn't even know it nor understand it. Sometimes I still don't. They sure light up my world! After we got Sis from dance, we came home and had some company :)!! Silly Amanda came over and had to fix Karter's hair *L* It looked pretty cute I thought. She's so funny!!! I CAN HARDLY WAIT until she has kids. I'm going to teach them soooooo many things. Kyle's Uncle Randy & Aunt Angela also visited and then MeMe visited when she got home :)!! Very nice evening... and nice to have been home for a change.



HAHA Heidi and Shelly Kate played with my phone Halloween Night... I had to share the pictures they took. Too funny!!! I know the middle one is blurry, but I couldn't leave it out.


Anyway... tomorrow is Daddy and Sophie day :)!!! He has already planned to take her to the park. I just love him for being such an amazing hands on dad. I'm sure I'll have lots of stories to tell tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment