Sunday, November 6, 2011

Very Nice Weekend,....

We have had a wonderful weekend! We LOVED the time change this morning!! Made our morning seem so much longer and we were on time for church :)!! Write it down *L*!!

So I know this picture is way past due... Kyle wrote this on our stand up mirror in our room before he left for Houston the other week. How sweet and thoughtful was that? Of course it brought a huge smile to my face and once again made me realize how blesssed I am :)!

Kman stayed home with Kyle Friday. Kyle got Karter to call me at work and beg me to go on a lunch date with them *L*!! So we went to Barr's and it was so yummy. Karter had to "pick" his teeth afterwards... it was that yummy.
Friday night my dad came over and we all hung out here for a while and then went to his house to check on Grandmama. We ended up ordering pizza and eating it there. That was nice just having a "do nothing" Friday night.

I have been trying for 2 weeks now to come up with an unusual "U" gift for my friend Lindsay's ABC Shower that was Saturday. The only thing we really could come up with were utensils... I even googled "U" gifts AND pulled out our wedding stuff from where we had an ABC shower... and guess what we got.... UTENSILS!!!! SO I got up pretty early Saturday morning, got a shower, got ready and was at Goody's at 9 to try to find something. Guess what?? They don't open until 10. SOO I went to IGA and got some things to make a pinterest party food I found.. Buffalo Chicken Ball. I came home and got my chicken boiling and went back and Goody's had nothing. SOOO I called Momma and she and I rode to Andalusia and I got her Grilling "U"tensils.

I got home about 1 ish... and we had the fall festival at 2. So we all changed clothes and got ready and off we went.




Face Painting


We made Ornaments and door hangers...




LOVE this picture of Sophie.

BIG AL!!



This game was addicting. One side has orange balls and the other side has blue balls. Anyway... you compete and when you ring it, the ball goes on the other side... so you try to get all of yours on the other side first. Kyle beat me by a hair both times.


I thought this was pretty cool..... notice the huge airplane Kyle is standing in front of?? And on the inside it looks like and feels like you are in an airplane. Had a video and a flight attendant.


It's hard to see, but that's Karter's friend Tate in his Auburn gear and Kman in his Bama AL suit *L*!!


A little goofy golf.





Jackson and Sophie...


The kids had a ball, but we had to leave early to go to the couple's shower so they didn't get to trunk or treat, but that was okay... we have a bowl FULL of candy *L*!!


Check out silly Karter....



This was Saturday.... I was such a supportive wife :)!!! Wore the colors for my hubby!!


Here's the Chicken Buffalo Ball I made thanks to www.pinterest.com. It was just okay... it was missing that "WOW" factor... like it needed something else.



The Alabama vs LSU game was keeping Kyle on his toes. He couldn't stand it *L*!! He kept talking to himself and of course didn't move hardly from the front of the TV .


The time changed as you know... and it was so nice this morning. Sophie slept in Karter's bed last night (after she leaked out in hers) and she came and woke me up bright and early :)!! I loved it. We were on time for church, I was able to do the dishes, wash clothes, and just enjoy time together. We weren't rushed at all!!

Here's Sophie "helping" me fold clothes *haha*!



Kyle's sweet Momma surprised us with an early Christmas present. She wanted us to go ahead and be able to wear it :)!! All matching clothes from Hannah Andersson :)!! We love them!





How precious is this :)??




Of course Heidi had to go pose somewhere else and get me to take her picture :)!!



I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of Kyle and Sophie!! It is soooo worth framing to me.

After church we came home and had egg sandwiches and then H & K went outside with Kyle and rode Heidi's little 4 wheeler. Sophie was napping, so I cleaned the floors, dishes from lunch, clothes, vacuumed, etc. Then i started feeling bad, so I layed on the couch for about 20 minutes. Then we had company from Papa, Nana, and Grandmama. I'm glad they came over because just being outside a little seemed to help me feel some better.


After they left, Kman took a nap... and while he was napping we worked on the Shoe Boxes for the orphanage kids. That was so much fun! I LOVED buying for them. I spent a lot before I even realized it *L*. I just kept thinking they would need this or that. We are giving a gift to 2 girls and 1 boy. We gave them things such as: panties, shampoo, sun screen, sanitizer, qtips, toothbrush & toothpaste, hair accessories, coloring books, colors, matchbox cars, band aids, brushes, pens, notepads, bags, etc. To some of these kids, this is the only present they'll get all year long.







So anyway... once that was through we had to start getting ready for church. Check out Little Tiny being all brave before we got ready :)!!!!


So anyway... great weekend. Oh... Sophie has been repeating sooo much. This afternoon, She said "PUR-PLE" as plane as day as you can imagine. Kyle's mom was here so she's my witness *L*. She learned "Pretty" this morning. The list is rather lengthy of the amount of words she can say now.

anyway..... my eyes are getting heavy!!! Time to get my beauty sleep :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment