Sunday, November 27, 2011

It;s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

I loved pulling up at lunch on Friday and the outside decorations were done. Kyle knows how much I love this time of year :)!! So he puts things up without me even asking.

They got the inside decorations out and put some of them up.. .and anyway he sent me this picture of Heidi while I was at work Friday :)!! Her stocking boot!

From my last post, you know that Kyle went to the 10:00 black Friday sale at WalMart to get his Xbox with Kinect and a few games. Anyway... Friday night, Tyler, Amy, and my Dad came over and enjoyed some time on it :)!! Great exercise by the way.

Here are a couple pictures of them doing the Dance 2:


Of course Heidi asked to spend the night at Papa's so that she could be with KyKy and Amy! She hung out with them all day Saturday too :)!!! She does love her Uncle!!

Kman has been into the "helping me cook" stage lately. Maybe it's a phase??? Or maybe he really is going to have an interest in it??? I wouldn't mind some help on the cooking side :)!! Anyway... he "cooked his eggs" Saturday morning. He thought he was BIG stuff!!


Sophie on the other hand ate until her little heart was content *L*!! She had 1/2 piece of cake, 3 Gogurts, cereal, and some of Kyle's waffle. Now that's a breakfast *L*!!
Our tree is pre-lit... which I love the fact that someone made that invention :)!! Unfortunately, we had one branch that had every light blown on it. Kyle changed all of the bulbs and it still didn't work, so we went to Walmart last night and going a pack of lights to wrap around it. Can't tell the difference :)!! Anyway... he was taking the tree apart to work on it and Karter was so worried.... he kept saying, "OH NOOOOO Daddy broke the tree". *L*!!


Yesterday afternoon we had the Wyatt Thanksgiving at my Uncle Victor and Aunt Kathy's house. We always have a good time at family events, but this year was the slimmest my dad said he has seen it since he was a kid. Now that's sad. I mean most families only get together 3 times a year: Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.... so try to make it those 3 times. I couldn't imagine going a year or longer without seeing my Grandmother. Anyway.... I could stay on that soap box for a while... but I'll move on :)!!! We still had a great time with our small crowd.

The kiddos enjoyed riding down the hill:



Look at this cute face *L*!!



They both enjoyed running and jumping into Papa's arms like they do on Dirty Dancing *L*!! Soph didn't want to participate for some reason.









Dad and Yana brought Woofle (sp?) Ball... so it was fun hitting the balls. I was actually a little sore today and I know that's what it was from.

Today was a sad day for the big kids :( KyKy had to go back to school. They have enjoyed this week soooooo much!!! Of course they had to go eat with he and Babee after church. Tyler has learned to send me pictures all along of them :)!!! They were dancing at the red light and he took a picture to send :)!!

SOOOO this afternoon we managed to completely finish the Christmas Decor!!! I am so excited. I love this time of year.

Heidi put the tree up in their bedroom. cute huh?



Anyway.... Sophie helped some. She just about couldn't help because she was wanting to eat everything she could.




It gave my two sweet boys out :)!!! It rained majority of the afternoon, so mix the tiredness, rain, and darkness.... you have good sleeping weather.





This is my most FAVORITE Christmas decoration I have and I will never throw it away. I will ALWAYS cherish this painting. She painted this last year at their friend Christmas party. It is so special to me.

Tonight after church we ate supper at MeMe's. We had a wide variety of food *L*!! Anyway... Soph was sneaking in some of Heidi's drink when she turned her head *L*!! She is definitely one of a kind.
Shelly K, Miley Grace, & Heidi being silly girls:


The finished product.... I want to find me some polka dotted ornaments.

Sophie loves to touch them when she knows she isn't supposed to *L*!!
I am getting anxious about Cyber Monday. Wonder what deals I'll find?

I am soooo sleepy though. Good night my blog friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment