Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekend, Weekend, Weekend

Weekend is over.... i'm excited about Thanksgiving week...... KyKy is here!!! Seems like I should be staying home since everyone else is *L*!! But I have to work.

Karter has been wearing big boy undies.... today will be day 4!!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!! So we give him "monies" everytime he was going (initially). So he and Sissy were going through his piggybank to see what all he had.

Friday was "Wear your favorite team" day!! Of course Heidi wanted to wear her Alabama Gear and her Daddy had to talk her into wearing the pompom pony tail :)!!



Kyle kept the babies again Friday. They still were not feeling well and Sophie was still fevered.
Here's my little man on my lunch break:)!!

Friday night we ate at Howards... and I was so proud of my little man for wear undies there and having no accident!! I was VERY nervous I must say :)!!

When we got home, he was so tired and did not feel well..... he wanted his "babeeeeeeeee" he would say.... he pure layed in the floor and went to sleep.

Saturday was nice.... the weather was kind of gloomy, so I was able to get a lot of washing and ironing done. The kiddos were in and out from here to MeMe's *L*!!


My cousin got married Saturday and the wedding was absolutely beautiful!!! I fixed my Grandmama's hair for it and I loved that bonding time with her. I am enjoying my time with her soooo much!!!


Anyway.... we were outside about to blow bubbles on the newlyweds and the wind was blowing pretty good.... well I was holding someone's blow pop and anyway my hair wrapped completely around the sticky sucker. It's hard to tell, but my hair was sooooo sticky!!
Anyway.... I didn't get to go to church yesterday :(!! My Sophie girl ran fever on and off all day. And then Karter was throwing up and had diarrhea. Yesterday afternoon it was 102.7. So I am calling the DR again this morning. Karter even ran fever again last night, but he seems okay this morning.

Now this is what I call BED HEAD *L*!!!


She really acted okay yesterday when the fever would go away. She tried her hardest to play and have a good time.


She and her Daddy took a GOOD nap!!!!

Papa and KyKy came over yestserday afternoon and they all raked up leaves for the kids to play in!!! They had a ball!! There's videos at the end :)!!







Sophie woke up from her nap with a fever (that was the 102.7 one). You can tell her face is red and she doesn't feel well.





Last night she crawled in my lap before I could clean her off and fell asleep. She was sooo restless though. I finally got her up and gave her a bath so she'd rest better.

*L* Here's my tattoo boy!! His Daddy put this tattoo on. Karter wanted it on his back *haha*!

So anyway.... they get to enjoy their week off from school and daycare :)!!! they are happy about that!!! Happy Monday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment