Wednesday, November 9, 2011

You Guessed It.... Another Great Day!

You know.... life is so good. I think I finally figured it out. It is what you make it. If you get up in the morning and are determined to have a good day, I believe you can. Plus it helps to have your own quiet times in the morning too. Or it helps me anyway.

This morning as I was about to run out the door, my mom called our house phone and it happened to be in our bedroom. I took off after it and stumbled.... I just thought I almost fell like I usually do *L*..... but my shoe actually broke. Yep!!! Completely broke in 1/2. I told Kyle I definitely got my moneys worth *haha*!!




Just so happened that my Shoedazzle shoes came in today :)!! I had to exchange mine last month, so I got two today although one is really from last month. I love my new black ones :)!! They remind me of a Quilt or Charmin Toilet Paper *L*!!

Now these snakeskin ones I was sooooo super excited about. Unfortunately I am having to send them back. They are way too tall for me especially while toting babies, etc. But i wanted these shoes so bad.Anyway.... I came home at lunch and watched Kyle juggle *L*!! He had worked up a sweat from practicing. He is so funny. I was able to pick me out some boots to exchange for the snakeskin shoes, hung up lots of Karter's clothes, went through a ton of scrap booking stuff, and ironed some.

After Kyle got all 3 from school and daycare, they made a visit to mommy's work :)!! It always does my heart good for them to visit me.

Anyway.... after work I picked them up and we headed to Papa G's for supper. Kyle and I are loving their Stan Salad's. Nothing really special to it, we just love it for some reason. Anyway... our kiddos ate their supper up!!! We got a kids spaghetti for K and S to share and H wanted pizza. Every bit of the spaghetti was gone and all but 1/2 of a piece of pizza was left.

Anyway.... i had to take some pictures of Little Miss enjoying her some spaghetti :






After we ate we came home and Kyle gave the kids a bath while I ran to the grocery store. Today was our CEO's birthday and we are celebrating tomorrow. Had to get my stuff to make. And then after I picked them back up, off to church we went :)!!

We of course had to hurry home to watch the CMAs :)!! I love to watch the CMAs. Carrie Underwood is GORGEOUS!!! Oh and so proud of "my man" (as Kyle calls him haha) Blake Shelton for winning Male Vocalist of the year. And I thought it was really cool that his wife, Miranda Lambert, won female vocalist of the year. What a neat thing to share.

Anyway.... I was mixing my dip for tomorrow and Kman came out of the bathroom and ran right into a shelf that is in our foyer. It came out of the old playroom and KC just hasn't taken it to his moms yet. Anyway, it left a pretty knot on Kmans head. Kind of hard to see in the pictures but here it is:


Anyway.... getting up bright and early to make Paula Dean's Gorilla Bread. It looked so food. It's a pinterest recipe :)!!

Anyway.... I Love Life and the people that are in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment