Monday, November 28, 2011

Such A Fabulous Evening!!!

We had a really great evening. I love coming home in the evenings and get greeted by my sweet babies. Heidi met me outside at my car when i got home and then Karter came too :)!! I was soooo proud of him because he was still in his same jeans and undies that he was in when I took him to school :)!!! His face just lit up when I kept praising him :)!! He had a thing of tic tacs that his Daddy got him at the store. He was so proud.

Kyle is so wonderful. He went to the Cleaners for me, bought stamps for Christmas cards, was going to get a hair cut (but they were closed), and went to the store. He was going to pick up a Rotisserie (sp?) Chicken, but forgot! Oopsie!! So of course he was asking me if I was hungry, I told him I was okay... I could eat cereal :)!!! He of course was starving!! And when he starves and pokes his lip out.... I know that means Papa G's!! *L*!! So a Stan's Salad it was! The babies ate Spaghetti and Heidi & Kyle shared a pizza.

For some reason right after Karter and Sophie ate, they were ready to get a bath. Okay with me *L*!! No begging!!! Haha! While I bathed them (& Yes cleaned the tub once) Kyle cleaned the kitchen. He got in the cleaning mood..... he scrubbed the counters, did the dishes, swept and mopped all the floors, and picked up some.

After their bath, I was able to hot glue some things that I had been putting off. Bows, Flower Clips, etc.... but the main reason was to fix our tree skirt. We are in much need of a new one, but I'll just fix our old one for the time being *L*!

Of course I had some help :)!!! The cutest help ever I must say!!!


We also painted finger nails and toe nails tonight :)!!! Poor Karter... he wanted his painted so bad *L*!!





And then a little play time with Daddy *L*!! Macho Macho Man!!


It was just a very pleasant evening. But I tell you what.... That Sophie Lynne is a pistol ball! She is feisty as all get out! And sooooo bossy! I have never seen a 17 month old has independent and seriously... bossy.... as she is. I can't even explain! And she talks up a storm. She tries to say most anything you tell her and she says all sorts of full sentences. It's amazing!

I was telling them at work about her telling me to stop yesterday. She's going to be the kid that you spank and she turns around and tells you that it didn't hurt. Ya know?? I was decorating the tree and Kyle was decorating Karter's tree. Well Soph kept taking the ornaments off the tree and bouncing them and saying, "ball"... well I got on to her and she would then just hit the ornament. Well I finally told her that if she did it again I was going to spank. So of course she looks at me, smiles, and does it again. So of course I popped her. She cries for literally 2 seconds and looks at me with that Sassy look and points her finger and says, "STOP". Kyle BURST out laughing.... so of course I then lose it. She doesn't even come up to my knees and she is telling me what to do *L*!! GEEZ LOUISE!!! I think we have it in for us.

Here is a video of them while Kyle went after supper:




And last but not least.... my Heidi bug watching her Netflix movie before bed. I love my sweet family more than anything and nights like these make me that much more thankful for the time we have together.

No comments:

Post a Comment