Thursday, November 3, 2011

Scarf Anyone???

*L* SO I know these pictures are funny.... But my sweet Mother In Law is selling scarves and asked me to model one to work today... so I did and I was able to sell one and had others interested in one. They can be made in any combination you'd like. I am wearing the "Bobcat" one tomorrow since the playoff game is tomorrow night. I sold the Auburn one today, so I don't have a picture of it, but you can imagine it. Anyway... enjoy.... oh and they are $20 each. If you'd like one, just let me know :)!! I'll give her your order.

Alabama/Troy One...


This one is beautiful in person.... very "fally".

*L* KC had to join in a picture.... this is the Bobcat one.

HAHA The one I wore to work today:

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!! I have a peach cobbler in the oven... so that and some vanilla icecream is calling my name :)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment