Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Turkey Day!!! GOBBLE GOBBLE

Well guess what folks.... Thanksgiving 2011 is officially over!! A lot of you will be shopping tomorrow... BLACK FRIDAY!!!! Not I!!! I'll be working. Kyle and I did the black Friday thing a couple years ago and I said I would not do that again. It was a mad house and I didn't save a penny. It is too much for me!! Not my thing!! Kyle was at WalMart tonight before 8:30 to get in line for the Xbox/Kinect. He got it!!! He said it was a lot of fun!!! HA!!

The thing that excites me about Black Friday.... it's the start of Christmas for me :)!!! I LOVE the month of December and the end of November!!! Christmas decorations, Christmas Movies, Christmas Music, Lots of family time. I Love love love love love Christmas.

Anyway.... Sorry I got off on that *hehe*! Today has been a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving. Although we ran like crazy - Opp - Gantt - back to Opp - we still had a very enjoyable day with our families.

Last night we went to my moms house for Dinner and to make Thanksgiving )Turkey) cookies with the kiddos. That really was a lot of fun. KyKy is home and we really are just enjoying our time together. I love holidays because it brings everyone together.





In case you didn't know this little secret about KyKy, he knows how to play the piano!! YEP!! He can play "How Beautiful" (used at a lot of weddings) so pretty that it brings tears to my eyes. VERY talented is he!!


I am so glad that mom came up with the idea to do the cookies. The kids really enjoyed it.




Karter was more interested in coloring at first... but then he finally joined in on the fun :)!!










Aren't they cute???



I LOVE this picture of us *haha*!
And then he decided to decorate his own turkey....
He's so crazy!




Anyway.... Here's Heidi bug this morning.... She is so pretty to me :)!!



Karter Man was my little Chef this morning. He helped me make our sweet potato dumplings. They were so yummy!! Thanks Mrs. Terry for the recipe!!

We started the day off with lunch at MeMe's!!! I was so proud of the girls' outfits this year. MeMe got them these precious shirts and I got their tutu's made by Lyndsay at Ella's TuTu's!




Sophie girl knows she loves to eat!!!!

And my beautiful Heidi!!!

This afternoon we went to Yana's parent's place at Gantt. That's always fun because there is going to be some kind of game going on (usually 4 square, but this year it was woofle (sp?) ball). Of course Kyle was all into that.






HAHA This picture of Heidi cracks me up!! I think I was trying to talk Karter into getting on the swing with them and she was doing the motions like she doesn't think he's going to join them *L*!


It's so hard to get a picture with all 3 of them. But I like the ones we got. Thanks KyKy and Amy!





Yes, beautiful Amy joined us for Thanksgiving this year!! And she is actually experiencing her 1st Black Friday American Style :)!!!










So right in the middle of the game, Karter man runs out in the middle of them playing (not a care in the World) and just pulled his pants down and pee'd!! *L*!! It was HILARIOUS!!! By the way, he has been completely potty trained for almost a week now. We are so excited and he is doing soooo well. I am beyond proud of him. Once he made his mind up, that was all it took. I guess tomorrow will officially be a week. The main thing that did it for him was he got money when he would go. We gave him money, his Sissy (which I thought was really sweet), and his Papa. I would go to for that *L*!!
I am sure most of you write your name on your cups so you can always know which one is yours... well I had to take a picture of Heidi's to show you:






This little guy is SOOOOOO handsome to me!!!

*L* Karter was trying to get under the little statue's umbrella.


Of course I wanted family pictures made. I am going to be sure that as long as I am living, we will always have pictures to look back on.





And then Kyle and I did a couple silly pictures. I love him with all my heart and sole :)!! And I am very thankful that God blessed me with a Godly man, wonderful husband, and an amazing Daddy!! He truly is ONE OF A KIND!!!




Right before we left Gantt, Kyle and Heidi were looking at the WalMart sale paper *L*!

Anyway we left Gantt and then headed to my Aunt Becky's house. We had a wonderful thanksgiving supper there. And I tell you what.... My Momma made some MEAN desserts!!! MM MMMMM Good! She made Carrot Cake, Red Velvet Cake, a 9 layer chocolate cake, and some oatmeal, cranberry, and white chocolate cookies filled with creme.

As soon as we got there, Kyle had to go mess with Abby *L* He sat right in her lap.... you just can't see her in the picture.
Beautiful Babee and Karter Man:


Hayston and Karter playing... they are 12 days apart (Hayston being the oldest)



They could have done this all night long:


Poor Sophie... she kept bringing me the blanket and telling me she was going night night and wanted me to cover her up *L*!



Hank, Heidi, and Brayden played on the porch a lot of the night. Oh and guess what... Hank pulled his tooth while we were there. Pretty cool!



Needless to say, when we got home and everyone changed, the kids all crawled in my lap and crashed. It was such a nice feeling. It was hard for me to figure out how to get out of the chair *L*! But we managed.

So I put Sophie to bed first.... and had to stand Heidi up. She was so funny because she was so asleep that she couldn't figure out where she was. Stuff like that cracks me up *haha*! Anyway... when I came back to the living room, she had crawled up in Karter's lap basically. Too sweet to not get a picture. It's hard to tell, but her left hand is on his chest. Awww!


And last but not least.... Little Tiny Thursday morning while I was getting ready. She is very much in this mommy phase where she just about can't be separated from me. Fun Fun times!! *l*!


Oh and Kyle fixed some yummy deer meat (so he says... and the piece I tried was good). I am just NOT a fan of deer meat. It's like i told Kyle... it's the whole processing thing that gets me. If he were to kill the Thanksgiving Turkey, I wouldn't eat that either. Nor if he killed a cow would I eat the burger or steak from it. I just can't handle that. Weird I know... oh well.


Very much ready for the weekend!! We have the Wyatt's Thanksgiving Saturday. And of course any weekend is good because we are all together. And if you are shopping and reading this... probably standing in line because that would be the only time you would have probably.... have fun.... and I hope you get a lot of deals!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Y'ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment