Monday, November 7, 2011

A Little Rearranging in The Colquett House


Today at lunch, I was telling Kyle some of my ideas for the girls' room to try to make it seem bigger. Ideas I of course got from pinterest :)!! Anyway we were sitting there talking and he got the idea to swap Karter's room and the playroom. I thought it was a WONDERFUL idea. It would give Kman lots of room for his toys and it already has all the paintings on the wall that he loves.

Anyway when he gets an idea, he doesn't sit there and think about it. He has to jump on it right then... so he and Heidi got busy when she got out of school :)!!

HAHA The picture below is what I came home to. He warned me before I got here *L*!! He knows I get in like a nervous tiz when it is a complete disaster *haha*! Is this not unreal? Like a gigantic mountain of toys!! YIKES!

Work in progress..... he's a good, good man :)!!


Heidi Bug painted while I cooked supper :-)! I cooked porkchops cooked in rice with cream of mushroom soup, velveeta shells (KC LOVES these *L*), butter beans, and homemade mashed potatoes.



I missed getting to see her completely in the doll house, but Little Tiny thought she needed to see what was going on inside *L*.

TADA.....


Heidi's dollhouse that Santa brought her last Christmas. She LOVES it and plays with it all the time.Kyle was putting his "finishing" touches by adding Karter's name to the door.


I really love these paintings :)!! Always bring a smile to my face.

He did good :)

He'll be all snuggled tight tonight in his new room :)!!

It was one of those nights where you just feel like you got a lot accomplished. I even managed to get some clothes washed, supper cooked, dishes put up, and the rearrangement :)!! and of course time with the sweet family. So I would say it was very much a good night in the Colquett House.

We are just finishing the movie Country Strong. It is really sad. Just really shows you what a battle and disease alcoholism and pill abuse is. And sometimes "it" wins the battle.

Anyway... I guess I'll end with a big thank you to everyone that kept posting things on facebook about pinterest.com because I have enjoyed getting motivated from it. So many wonderful ideas. We need as much help as we can in our little home that we have definitely "filled" up.

No comments:

Post a Comment