Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pajama Day / Grandparent Night

Today was Pajama Day at school. What a fun day to have :)!! This week is Book Fair Week and they are kicking each day off with something fun.... tomorrow is Camo Day :)!!

Heidi has a fabulous teacher. She emailed and texted me pictures of Heidi and the class :)!! How sweet? I forgot to take one of Heidi this morning... I know... how could I?? So I texted Mrs. H right off and asked her to please take one. She definitely followed through :)!!



Heidi Bug stretching away....


She wanted to wear her Monkey PJs from Babee's house because her friend, Allie, was wearing her Monkey PJs.


Heidi's friend, Isabella.



Tonight was Grandparent Night at the Book Fair. Heidi's Babee and Nana took her. I think they really had a good time. They said it was pretty busy though. Papa and MeMe weren't able to go.

Anyway.... Kyle asked me to go on another lunch date today... you guessed it.... Papa G's :-)!! WE are so addicted to their salads it's not even funny. Anyway.... he showed up to get me in overalls. *L*!! I couldn't believe it. When my Dad used to get me from school in overalls it would embarrass me so bad. I have definitely come a long way over the years *L*!

I think he is still handsome though.... even if he is in overalls.

After we ate lunch, we had time to run home for a few minutes. Thankfully we did because I put some porkchops in the crock pot :)! They were yummy and falling off the bone. Sophie Lynne got her a belly FULL!!!

Babee had asked this morning if Karter could spend the night with her tonight. Anyway before they left, Sophie thought she wanted to go too *L*... she gathered the bag and her cup and was ready to head out the door *haha*!! Karter said he wanted Sophie to stay with Mommy.



Who said a 16 1/2 month old is too big to get on the dishwasher??? She loves to "help" with the dishes in the dishwasher.





Heidi was loving on Mr. Hunter tonight after the book fair. Her Babee and Nana got her a combined total of 4 books :)!!! Wonder what she'll try to talk us into buying Thursday night?



Okay... so last night was Mission 2 with the sock bun. FAILURE!!!! THe curls were beautiful, but I don't know how to do it without it leaving a crease where my pony tail was. Anyone know how to do that?


So I am thinking about doing some research on how to change my blog to private. Mostly because I don't trust everyone "out there" and as you never know who is reading it. What do you think?? I don't even know for sure who all reads it, but maybe if you do then send me a message on fb with your email address? I have mixed emotions about it.... so right now it's still in limbo.

Anyway..... we got Disney's "Dispicable Me" in on Netflix and have been watching it. I think I'll "TRY" to finish it... although my heavy eye lids are telling me different.

No comments:

Post a Comment