Monday, August 30, 2010

Busy Past Few Days

My Sophie Girl is already 2 months old!!! Time flies! I took her to the DR Friday for her 2 month well baby check up. She weighed 9 lbs 15.8 oz... so you might as well say 10 lbs. Heidi weighed 11.1 at her 2 month check up and Karter weighed 11.3 at his 2 month check up. She had to get 4 shots :( and take the oral supplement for the Rotar Virus.

A little about Sophie at 2 months:
*She is still drinking 3 oz a time most of the time. Sometimes she won't even drink that much.
*She is on Enfamil Lipil
*She gets 2 TBS cereal in each bottle for spitting up
*She LOVES to be talked to
*She can "talk" back and smile at you
*She still does NOT like to be moved once she is comfortable
*She LOVES the swing at daycare
*She actually still has most of her hair... at one point I thought it might be thinning, but now I don't think so. It still could come out... but right now she still has a pretty good bit.
*She keeps her little hands curled up together on her chest almost at all times... "Little Kitty"
*She can still wear 0-3 month clothes... and some 3 month.
*She sleeps on her stomach
*She is still in a size 1 diaper

Friday I actually had to go get her from daycare early. Mrs Lori called me and said that she was really upset and they couldn't seem to get her calm... and asked if I would bring her some more tylenol.... so I told her I would just come get her. So I went and got her and it was the same time my mom was getting off... so she came to my work to get her.... when she got there Sophie was still upset (we know from the shots... her leg was super red and they were very sore) and John (our CFO) had her trying to calm her. Mom finally got her calm so she just sat up there with me the rest of the afternoon since she was actually not crying and she fell asleep. She knew the carseat would mess her up.

So with that said... we didn't go to the First Football game Friday night. Heidi went with my mom and we stayed home with the other two. My dad came over and brought pizza and cheese sticks and me a salad :) and then Tyler came over... and then Jonathan and Amanda. We ended up having a great evening.

Heidi at the game:

Jonathan, Kyle, Dad, and Karter went on a bike ride and Karter ended up falling asleep on it. So dad brought him back and Amanda rocked him. It was funny because they each had one of my children and was rocking them while I swept, mopped, and cleaned up a little.

Saturday Kyle got up early and rode to the beach to work on a boat so it was just the kids and I :)... OH and Heidi once again put in to stay with my mom Friday night after they got back from the game. She is constantly wanting to go go go now. SO she went with my mom and Saturday morning they went and ate INSIDE Hardee's which was a big deal to Heidi. We usually always just go through the drive thru. My mom brought her back in time for our birthday party that started at 10. It was at Sara Catherine's house and it was a swimming party... but silly me didn't read that part on the invitation... so we ended up leaving about 11:15. I begged for Heidi to let us go get her swimsuit but she didn't want me too. But it all worked out because we were supposed to be at the Messer's for Walker's birthday cookout anyway.

Here's Karter at Sara Catherine's party:

Heidi and Madie jumping at the party:


Heidi took these of Soph once we got home from all the parties.

Saturday afternoon it came a HUGE rain. We were going to go to the church's annual Peanut Boil at the Carnley Barn but after the 2 parties and all the rain I was give slam out. So we decided to stay home.... and I let the kiddos do something I don't think they have ever done before.... play in the mud.



They had so much fun!



They were both FILTHY!!!!
There are two videos at the end of her playing in the mud.

Hank and Heidi at church.


Heidi and I had a baby shower to go to yesterday afternoon. It was nice just us two doing something.
Hope you enjoy the videos. The second one I was just filming Bug because I thought she would just run down the hill and splash all in the mud.... what she did caught me off guard :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment