Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'll take a UTI for $35 please

Yep..... I have a Urinary Tract Infection. I've thought for a few weeks that I've had one.... I would just take Ibuprofen when I would get to hurting and move on. Yesterday though I finally called the DR. The last UTI I had was when I was pregnant with Karter and I was actually hospitalized for a severe UTI and dehydration.... so they way my lower back has been feeling I pretty much knew what it was~. Apparently the medicine made me feel bad towards yesterday afternoon. I got really nauseous and even got sick..... so the rest of the evening I felt really drained. Kyle was going to go to church with Heidi, but I honestly didn't feel like I could "handle" Karter and Sophie. My head was just spinning.... so I actually ended up crashing about 9:00.

I'm so excited. It's 4:55am and this is the first time Sophie has been up.... and she even went to bed early.... she went to sleep about 7ish. Karter got up once.... but I think just for his paci. So I would say we had a great night :)!

****This is a short post.... but nothing really exciting happened yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment