Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Getting Even....


We are really enjoying our last days at home :) Karter likes to push Heidi around the house in the baby stroller... I have really began to notice how much he really loves his Sissy. He is wanting to be around her more and more and play with her and with whatever she is playing with. Heidi is constantly including him in everything she does... whether it's going to the playroom to play all the way to just going with her while she goes to the bathroom. It is really making me "see" how much fun it's going to be to watch Karter and Sophie grow together and be so close. I am beginning to see the "light" *haha*!

This video is so funny to me. Karter kept "wrestling" Heidi... I eventually HAD to get it on video. He thought it was funny of course.



I know this is a short blog, but I am tired... really really tired! I very much enjoy what I have been blessed to be able to do the past 6 weeks, but it is exhausting. If Sophie doesn't have a bottle b/w 9 and 10 pm then I can count on her waking up twice at night. Last night she went to sleep about 7ish... so of course come midnight she is hungry! So I got up and fed her and she went back to sleep pretty fast... within 40 minutes I would say. So being midnight... hello she's hungry in 4 more hours.... so she woke up again at 4... and so my morning began! There's no going back to sleep after that. Finally got her back to sleep aout 5:15ish and wouldn't you know Karter woke up at that time and he meant he was not going back to sleep! I was sooooo tired. I took him to our bed to try to get him to sleep (Kyle has to leave at 5:45 every morning... so it's just me :) and it'll be just me to get us all ready come Monday morning.... OH BOY!) of course putting him in the bed woke up Heidi and I begged them to play... they would play for a few minutes, then Karter would need something... play some more... and so the story goes. Finally Sophie woke back up about 8:20 and I got on up!! Completely and utterly exhausted. That's what I am going to miss about being at home... just being able to "be lazy" (if you would call it that) and stay in our pjs because we are tired... but instead I'm going to have to figure out how to get us all ready and Sophie fed, etc... and be at work at 7:45. I know I can do it... it's just figuring out the best way to make it happen :) I am sure Monday nights blog (if I get to do one) will be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment