Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekend Wonder

Heidi was being silly in the picture above :) .... we had a WONDERFUL weekend. Friday my dad got off work early so he picked the kids up from "school" and Kyle and I rode over there when I got off. We spent the afternoon riding bikes.... so pleasant. We actually rode them over to Kyle's Grandad's (Mr Colquett) house because it wasn't his bed time yet, but when we got there he was already going to sleep and wasn't up for company. We still got a sneak peak and he actually looked better Friday night than he did when we went Thursday night.

Ohh...... the picture below was taken before daycare Friday. I was loading the car (& Karter *hehe*) and Heidi was singing to Sophie when I walked back in. It was really sweet. She was singing Old McDonald and B-I-N-G-O. Sophie seemed to have enjoyed it. She is such a good helper and a wonderful BIG sister.
Saturday morning was cheer camp. Heidi said she had lots of fun, but she wouldn't perform when we went and watched.... she claims she was sleeping :)!

Sophie had to show support by wearing her black and gold :)

Right before we went to watch Heidi, Karter was in the chair drinking his juice while we loaded the car and got the bags ready and next thing we knew..... he conked out *haha*!!


As much as Heidi loves to cheer and is constantly cheering at home.... she doesn't seem to excited to show everyone else her cheers.

Saturday night we had a Sunday School party. It was a lot of fun and there was a really big turnout. Heidi and Presley pretty much kept to themselves most of the night.
Stella Kayte and Karter played together.



Papa Ralph and Sophie

This was taken after we got home from the party. There is a video at the end of Heidi's cheer.

Before church yesterday morning.


Sophie and Heidi in their matching swimsuits :)

My little laundry bug. I put her in the basket while I changed out the clothes :)



My handsome little man
Oh and Sophie has slept ALL night the past 3 nights. I am in complete shock. We have NEVER had a child sleep all night... let along at 8 weeks. I sure am enjoying my sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment