Friday, August 27, 2010

Quietness

Heidi rode the bus with the cheerleaders to the OMS game in Andalusia. Mom rode it with her... and she thought she was something else. She kept telling me that it had air conditioner :)!

Last night (I can say that since it's 2:38AM :) ) was very quiet at my house. Kyle wasn't up for communication. It drove me crazy because I like to talk.... I have "things" that just "POP" in my head that sometimes I just need to blurt out... and he didn't want to hear any of that. He wanted to keep to himself, but if I ask him if he is okay he says "Yes, why wouldn't I be?". When Kyle keeps thing all built up inside is when you need to worry about him... it builds and builds and builds. I know it's just his mind racing 90 to nothing and he has so much going on "up there" that he just needs to have some time just to him. I tried to give him that... granted it was hard because of the two little ones... but I still tried. I just have a hard time with quietness and awkwardness.
***POINTS TO PONDER: I forgot to mention in yesterdays post that we went to the graveyard yesterday afternoon with his aunt and uncles and cousin, Natalie and her family and all of the flowers were so beautiful. Seeing the flowers on the grave, caused a little thought to pop in my head :).... where they dug to bury him was so very close to Mrs Colquett's..... surely they bumped the vault when digging... you would think right? I don't see how they manage to not hit it.

****Something else I thought of since I come from a divorced family.... if divorced parents have a child that dies (HEAVEN FORBID) where does the child get buried at?? Especially if the parents plots are at two different places. I could see that causing some grief between families.

****OR what if you lost a child and had your child buried and then something happened between you and your husband.... who gets buried by the children?

Anyways.... I'll leave with that :) I have to take Soph to the DR this morning for her 2 month check up... I'm anxious to see what she weighs. Then we are planning on going to the Opp Vs Elba football game tonight.... tomorrow we have a party for Heidi's friend, Sara Catherine, from 10-12, and then we have a lunch party at the Messer's house for Walker's Birthday... then I have a baby shower Sunday.... sounds like a pretty busy weekend :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment