Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Days are numbered

This picture was actually taken one day last week. Out of no where Karter fell asleep in his high chair.

Sweet Sophie finally likes her bouncy seat.

Well my days are finally numbered! I dread Monday so very badly. I mostly dread finding our new routine and figuring everything out AGAIN! My days are closing in to where I'm not the one that sees my babies 8 hours during the day.... someone else gets the joy of that. I couldn't think of a better daycare for my kids to be in though. I love Kids World! They put up with me *hehe* I'm the mom that goes by there on my lunch breaks to sit with my baby... and calls several times a week.

Okay my dad got the coolest thing for his bike. It's a seat that actually goes in front of the rider so the child can see what's going on.

Karter wasn't sure about it at first.



Sophie girl! She actually fell asleep in her boppy twice yesterday! It's like she just wanted to be in the living room with us. I would lay her in her bed and she'd "call" me in there within 10 or 15 minutes... put her in the boppy and she's out.


This was yesterday morning. They both conked out on me! It was a nice feeling. I was able to rock them both for a long time.... something that rarely happens! We're still most always doing that... while ones almost asleep, the other one wakes up... as we speak Kyle is actually on the couch with Karter. It's like he and Soph communicate and say "OK you do it first and in a few minutes I'll do it" haha!

This afternoon we took them outside to do chalk painting. Mimi bought this kit and the kids love to do it. They really had a good time. Of course they both started out with clothes and ended up.... well you'll see :)

Kyle painted a "K" on his chest




They actually play really well together a lot of the time

My K man got tired!


Kyle's artwork

Heidi had fun last night! She went to the OMS Cheerleader swimming party. I wish I had some pictures from that... but she went with Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment