Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Troy Weekend

We had a very good weekend. Saturday we went to Troy to "move" Tyler in his apartment. Reality is really setting in that he is 18 and moving! Although it is only Troy, it's still so close but yet so far too.

I think Tyler is excited to be independent. Boy does he have a lot to learn :)

(Nothing like a sleeping baby in your arms)

This was on the way to Ruby Tuesday in Troy.

Heidi is not real happy about KyKy moving away and her not being able to see him as often. It is going to be a big adjustment for her.

Sweet Soph


Babee and Sophie

When we got home from Troy the kiddos wanted to get in their little pool.



I like this picture.... it looks like they were about to race.



It's funny.... this was actually taken in the bathroom while I was getting ready. The blow dryer put her to sleep. As soon as I turned it off.... she woke up!

After church

My sweet girls



This was Sunday night after we all were winding down..... I thought it was too funny how she had her leg thrown up on the couch :)! She was sound asleep!

We got bad news yesterday..... Princess died :( we are pretty sure the heat got to her. I was afraid to tell Heidi, but she actually took it well and really wasn't sad at all. Papa came over last night (Kyle had to work late) and buried her beside the bird that they buried a few weeks ago. I guess we have a pet cemetery going!

No comments:

Post a Comment