Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The chicken that laid the egg

Friday night we ate supper at my Uncle Sonny and Aunt Mandy's house..... yummy lasagna at that :)! I don't get to eat lasagna at home because Kyle won't eat it :( and I LOVE it! Anyway I called my cousin Abby to come over because I really wanted to spend some time with her before she left for AUBURN! We went to visit her earlier in the week but she was sick. So anyway.... we just had a nice fellowship!!!

Aunt Becky and Sophie

Sophie Girl

This is sweet Abby!! She is wonderful and is going to make a GREAT Pharmacist :) Super duper smart! She left Sunday headed north.... it's hard to believe that she and Tyler are old enough to be on their own... it just doesn't seem right.

Hank and Heidi started "wrestling" with D-Dault (Daulton)... and Karter thought he needed some too *haha*!


Aunt Mandy and Sophie

I know this picture is blurry, but it was too good to delete.

I'm not sure why Soph's eyes are so bad here...

I was SOOOOO tired. Friday I actually had to get Karter from KW early because he was running fever (ears).... so he wasn't feeling well either. He got in their recliner with me and we got some good Zs in! {I'm actually impressed that Kyle took a picture... he usually doesn't think about stuff like that :) }

Saturday Sophie was playing on her boppy and Karter kept going up to her and loving on her, playing with her, staring at her, giving her her paci, etc.... it was really sweet.




I love it when we are all three playing together.
This afternoon we went to feed Aunt Donna and Uncle Bruce's chickens and get some eggs. It was pretty neat... the kiddos haven't done anything like that before. Heidi really wanted to touch one, but they wouldn't get close enough.

Karter, Babee, & Heidi


She was able to pick 4... and we cooked 3 for her for supper and she wants to take the other one to school and church to show her friends.





*** So far this week is going well. This morning we were RUNNING though.... I didn't wake up until 6:50.... I flew out of bed and jumped in the shower. At 7:20 I remembered that I forgot to make brownies for Beth's birthday. Thankfully Kyle's mom baked them in her oven for me and dropped them off at SIB on her way to work. I am so thankful for all of our parents help. It's always nice to have an extra set of hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment